You can put even more content in this box for your clients or prospects to see…
This is an additional text editor box for some sample content that you can put below your QuoteVid. You can put anything you want here that you can put in a standard page or post. Video, images, text content, or embeds.
Some things you’ll want to know about QuoteVids that make it so awesome!
- For E&O purposes, you own the video file you create and can access it at any time. This is a huge advantage over other 3rd party screen recording tools that can hold your content hostage or charge for bandwidth!
- You or any member of your team can receive notifications (here’s what they look like) each time your client/prospect views their QuoteVid (repeat views included), so you know exactly when to follow up with them
- QuoteVids aren’t just for quotes! You can use them for policy servicing, pointing out fine print in a policy, claims situations, or communicating with underwriters, marketing reps, and much more! Check this out!
- Customers can download the PDF version of your quote(s) right from their personal QuoteVid (there is a dummy PDF in the left button to test)
- Those two buttons you see above can either be upload/download buttons, or simply buttons that link out to other internal/external pages, either on your site, or another site
- The box you see on the right with the calendar can be any kind of embeddable tool, like the calendar you see, a video, or anything else. Even plain text, or anther video from YouTube for example.
- The box you see on the left pulls the Agent Info from your WordPress User Profile. We have some custom functionality to make it look really nice 🙂
- QuoteVids are password protected by default, so for privacy purposes, no one can view them except you and your client/prospect
- That blue background you see above behind the iMac, can be changed to any color you want, or you can use a background image instead of a solid color
- Unlike many other 3rd party screen capture tools, QuoteVids is branded to your agency and drives traffic back to your website and no one else’s. QuoteVids was built specifically for insurance agencies and their clients, and believe me when I tell you, your clients/prospects will be extremely impressed
- You can record either your face, screen, or both at the same time
- Other staff members in your agency can also use QuoteVids with their own login to your website
Will my rates go up if I have an accident or file a claim?